Release time: 2015/10 / 21Views of solid control equipment : 10105
Mud tank: As a mud carrier, the mud tank is an indispensable part of the mud circulation system . Its role is to carry the mud from the wellhead to the mud pump. The corresponding solid control equipment on the tank will separate the solid particles in the mud one by one. Stage separation, and deployment through mud weight mixing system to make it meet the drilling process requirements.
Mud tank is the equipment used to place drilling fluid mud in the solid control system. Mud tanks can be divided into metering tanks, supply tanks, etc. according to their use. They are also called drilling fluid tanks. Mud tanks can be divided into rectangular, square, and round shapes. The corrugated design of the square mud tank is generally adopted to reduce the mud sedimentation speed.
Advantages of Ai's Mud Tank Technology:
1. According to customer requirements, design a reasonable plan.
2. Material selection According to the external environment of the system, high-quality steel is selected, including Shougang, Baosteel, Tangshan Iron and Steel and other well-known steel companies.
3. The mud tank body is welded with steel plates and profiles, the weld seam is inspected and the tank body is pressed.
4. The mud tank has manholes and ladders, which is convenient for the staff to operate.
5. The connection between the tank and the tank adopts domestic ISO, API certified manufacturers' accessories, and the quality is reliable.
6. The tank spray paint adopts high anti-corrosion and high wear-resistant ship paint.
7. The base of the mud tank manufactured by Aiyi Machinery uses I-beam as the main beam plus other profiles, and it is made into a prying structure on the basis of meeting its strength requirements.
8. The mud tank adopts electrical centralized control, and the manifolds (mixing manifold, mud gun manifold, mud pump suction manifold, and supply manifold) are all built-in manifolds for easy installation, disassembly and transportation. In polar regions, the tanks are equipped with heating and insulation systems.