Release time: 2015/10 / 15Views of solid control equipment : 8584
The drilling mud is transferred to the desilting cyclone through the sand pump in the sand remover. Under the pressure of the sand pump and the impact of the mud flow, the drilling mud forms a vortex in the cyclone and the solids in the drilling fluid Under the action of centrifugal force and gravity, it settles to the bottom of the cyclone and is finally ejected through the drip nozzle. The solid particles are further sieved and filtered in an underflow screen. The lighter, clean liquid will flow directly into the desilting bin through the discharge line of the cyclone group. The liquid in the desilting bin will be continuously supplied to the centrifuge by the centrifuge pump for the fourth stage solid control treatment.
Application scope of the desilter:
Land and offshore oil and gas drilling / CBM excavation / non-excavation directional crossing / pile engineering / wastewater, mud treatment and other projects, secondary solid control treatment of mud and liquid to be treated. In short, it is suitable for sludge removal of mud and solid-liquid mixtures in various environments. Generally excluded particle sizes are> 14 microns.
Factors affecting the desilter:
Drilling depth, drilling fluid performance, land environment, comprehensive drilling environment / condition, selection of screens, comprehensive performance of objects to be treated, etc.
Structural components of the desilter:
Structural components: mainly including base, frame, vibration motor, control cabinet, cyclone unit, corresponding pipeline, screen, fixed screen device; some customers require that the desilter does not have an underflow screen and only requires a quicksand tank. In this way, the structural components do not include the vibration motor, the control cabinet screen and the fixed screen device.
Installation instructions for desilter:
The desilter is a three-level solid control equipment for drilling mud, which will be installed before the centrifuge after the sand remover (depending on site conditions, it is not necessary to configure a centrifuge).
1) Place the base of the desilter horizontally and firmly fix it in place on the tank with 4 pressure plates. Note that the outlet of the screen box should protrude from the side of the tank for 20-30 minutes.
2) Connect the liquid inlet and outlet with a hose or steel pipe. The inlet and outlet pipes must match.
3) Unscrew 4 shaker bolts, and use compression bolts for transportation.
4) Before use, check whether the bolts of each part are loose and whether the vibration shaft is flexible. If there is any abnormal noise or malfunction, it should be eliminated in time, and it can be used after confirming that it is normal.
5) Connect the motor belt, turn on the power, and check whether the direction of motor rotation is correct.
Safe operation of desilter:
1) Start the small vibrating screen first, then start the desilting pump, check whether the discharge pressure of the desilting pump meets the requirements, check the desilting effect, and check the cyclone for liquid leakage.
2) Check if the direction of rotation of the motor is the same as the direction of the arrow on its cover, otherwise the shaker will not discharge sand.
3) Check whether the pressure of the pressure gauge is within the working pressure range.
4) Adjust the underflow nut of the swirler so that the underflow is discharged like an umbrella.
5) When not in use, thoroughly drain the drilling fluid in the cyclone to prevent freezing or freezing. Rinse the sieve and check for abnormalities in all parts.
Maintenance of desilter:
1) Check to make sure the connection and seal are correct.
2) Check the cyclone to see if it is ejected and the proper pressure.
3) Repair or replace worn, leaky and damaged cyclones.
4) Inspect the nozzle for damage. Check the inner cavity of the cyclone and replace damaged parts if necessary.
5) Clean the solid head.
6) Remove the screen box locking bolts for the first use of a newly purchased desilting cleaner or after moving for the first time.
7) When the cyclone is not used for a long time, it should be cleaned with water to prevent dry sand from accumulating in the cyclone.
8) The vibration motor is filled with grease every 1500 to 2500 hours, and the oil volume of each bearing is 5 to 10 ml.
9) The sieve should be cleaned after the machine is stopped to prevent the sediment from drying out and it will be unusable next time.
Note for desilter:
When you feel that the liquid sprayed by the cyclone drip nozzle is not enough, please check whether the equipment has leaked parts or the pressure is sufficient;
If the efficiency of the desilter is reduced, the flow of the slurry pump may not be sufficient, please consider adjusting the pump set;
If the desilter does not produce slurry, the drip nozzle may be blocked. Please unscrew the drip nozzle cover and unblock it to return to normal;
If there are other problems, please refer to the troubleshooting section of the manual to solve them, or contact Ai Yi to solve it for you.
Ai's drilling fluid desilter parameters:
|Throughput||60m³ / h||90m³ / h||120m³ / h||200m³ / h||240m³ / h||320m³ / h|
|Cyclone||100 × 4 (4 ″ x4)||100 × 6 (4 ″ x6)||100 × 8 (4 ″ x8)||100 × 10 (4 ″ x10)||100 × 12 (4 ″ x12)||100 × 16 (4 ″ x16)|
|Working pressure||0.25 ~ 0.45MPa|
|Separation point||15 ~ 44μm|
|Underflow screen model||Hunter-D or Hunter-M series|
|Vibration trajectory||Straight or translational ellipse|
|Excitation machine speed||1500rpm or 1800rpm|
|Remark||4 ″ cyclone = 12 ~ 15m 3 / h, 5 ″ cyclone = 20m 3 / h|
|Cyclone can be configured according to customer throughput requirements|