Use of electronic ignition
Release time: 2015/10/27 Ai Yi NewsViews : 1627
In the process of oil drilling, because the formation pressure and the liquid column pressure of oil and gas wells are out of balance, "overflow" or "blowout" of oil and gas wells may occur. When the overflow occurs, the drilling workers will be controlled at the oil and gas wellhead. During the process, the liquid and gas separator will first be used to treat the mixed mud and gas in the well. The mud will be recovered and the gas will be drawn out and burned away. If the exhaust gas is not burned, it may explode if it is mixed with air to a certain proportion, which has hidden safety hazards.
The electronic ignition device is a kind of environmental protection equipment which ignites and burns the combustible and harmful gas separated by the liquid-gas separator to eliminate the harm to the environment and safety.
Basic composition of electronic ignition device:
The electronic ignition device is mainly composed of a torch body, a high-energy ignition high-pressure package, an igniter control box, a torch, a high-temperature and high-voltage cable, a corrugated hose, and a mounting bracket.
Note for electronic ignition:
1. The external power supply of the ignition control box is 220V / 50Hz AC power.
2. It is strictly forbidden to turn on the ignition switch when the high-voltage ignition wire and the ignition pole are not connected;
3. The output voltage of the ignition control box during operation is AC 12V. It is strictly forbidden to move, connect and crush it with electricity.
4. The output power of the ignition control box can only be connected with the ignition high voltage package device. Not for use as other power sources.
5. The ignition control box and ignition device are non-explosion-proof products. Pay attention that there must be no flammable liquid and volatile explosive gas around the installation environment.
6. The ignition conductive rod is composed of high-frequency porcelain. It should be handled gently during installation. It is strictly forbidden to throw, bend, or crush.
7. During ignition, the front end of the conductive rod should emit an explosion sound of "lying, lying, lying ..." Otherwise, it will be regarded as a failure of the ignition.
8. When the ignition control box is not connected to an external power supply, during operation: When the internal voltage drops to 10.4V-11V, the ignition controller should be charged at this time. It is difficult to charge the battery when over-discharged.