The high-speed decanter centrifuge is an important equipment in the slurry non-ground treatment system, which is used in both water-based and oil-based waste slurry processing. At the same time, the high-speed horizontal snail sedimentation centrifuge is a four-stage solid control equipment for processing drilling fluids during drilling operations. It uses the principle of centrifugal sedimentation to separate suspensions. According to the different speed, it is divided into medium speed centrifuge, high speed centrifuge and high speed variable frequency centrifuge.
Aiming at the characteristics of petroleum drilling fluids, and after a large number of field tests, we designed a high-speed decanter drilling fluid centrifuge dedicated to solid-liquid separation, which can effectively reduce the solid content in the drilling fluid slurry, control the density of Viscosity, to ensure the performance of drilling fluids and to play an important role in fast drilling.
1. It can complete feeding, centrifugal sedimentation, unloading and other processes at full speed, with high degree of automation;
2. Optimized the parameters of the settlement area and the feeding method, enhanced the sand removal effect of the centrifuge, and its performance is comparable to imported centrifuges of the same specifications;
3. The machining accuracy and dynamic balance accuracy of the rotating part of the drilling fluid centrifuge are enhanced, so that it has the advantages of low vibration and low noise;
4. The single machine has a large production capacity, a compact structure, a small footprint, and can automatically run for a long time. It is easy to maintain and can be closed.
5. Simplified solid control system, low energy consumption, light workload, and 30% more purification efficiency than before;
6. Adopting frequency conversion governor, compared with similar products, it has the advantages of low energy consumption and infinitely adjustable working speed.
Parameter details: High-speed decanter centrifuge